• Develop a whiskey brand that pays homage to the Pendleton heritage, target market and product qualities.
• Maximize brand identity and its shelf impact.
• Category/shelf audit
• Brand identity
• Custom bottle design
• The name Pendleton 1910 pays homage to the first year of this prestigious rodeo.
• The bottles strong shoulders, tapered body and unique belt-buckle style embossing stands out on the shelf and fits within its target market.
• Pendleton 1910 has continued to grow year-after-year nationally since its inception.
• In 2018 Hood River Distillers sold its Pendleton Whisky brand for $205 Million to Becle, S.A.B. de C.V., parent company to Jose Cuervo.